- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- 7 month contract
- Great CBD location
- Immediate Start
Join a large Telco organisation on a 7 month contract to deploy a complex solution.
As the Deployment Manager your job is to deploy complex technology solutions into the production environment.
The role requires complex deployment planning, stakeholder management and effective communication.
- Manage risks, issues and key stakeholder endorsements for deployment
- Package the solution and perform any required data conversion
- Roll-out the first deployment for technology and process solutions with pilot releases to a subset of the user community to verify that the solution meets user requirements
- Deploy the First Release to trial the solution
- Run the solution in parallel with the existing system, if possible, for several weeks to ensure that it works in production
- Confirm solution configuration, stability and readiness for General Release before transitioning to operations, support and planning groups for the production environment
- Roll-out and obtain sign-off on the general deployment to the entire user community
- Obtain Change Approval Board (or equivalent) approval for Network, IT Infrastructure and Application changes.
- Finalize solution configuration packaging. Define solution/system/release baseline and perform a "final" build for the solution and move it from test environment to production.
- Manage the test to verify the integrity of the deployment
- Confirm Solution Stability
- Confirm the technology and/or process deployed is stable and operable.
- Confirm the solution is actively monitored for impacts to the operational environment
- Ensure there is a plan for active monitoring during normal daily operations for a period after initial deployment
- Update/Create Configuration Information
- Transition to operations, support and planning groups
- Obtain Agreement for General Deployment
- Sign-off on Deployment
To be successful in this position the following skills are mandatory:
- Deployment planning development and execution in a large corporate environment, with preference to within the Telecommunications industry
- Experience conducting Deployment readiness review
- Experience aligning multiple systems/applications deployment
- Experience putting together the following Artifacts / deliverables - Deployment plan, release notes, Deployment Strategy, Comms Pack, Executive Comms pack, UAT Signoff Pack
- Experience with complex Release and Change management processes.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200170513.
Reference Number: 200170513_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CEO resignation sees billions wiped from Infosys market value
- Tata Consultancy Services gives $1M worth of services to Aussie non-profits
- AFP deal bolsters Citadel Group's $100 million revenue rally
- ACCC urges broadband retailers to update product labels
- New whole-of-govt software panel goes to tender
- John Broome joins AANA as CEO
- Cook Islands to build out digital marketing strategy after programmatic advertising success
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships