- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
IT Solutions Architect - (TOGAF & SAP Projects background)
About the company
An organisation who consolidates efforts to drive economic growth, productivity, and competitiveness by bringing together industry, resources, and skills.
Role - IT Solutions Architect - (TOGAF & SAP Projects background)
Duration - 6 Months rolling contract
Location - Parramatta, Sydney
Role closes by 12noon Tuesday 8/8/2017
The Solution Architect role will operate within the Enterprise Solutions and is budgeted for from various projects which are currently in execution with urgent need for this role.
The role is required for driving and executing all solution-related activities for assigned work. The role requires interaction with various stakeholders like the Project Managers, Business Analysts, and the Architecture and Strategy Team. This role is needed for managing smaller and tools-specific solutioning work that exist in ES in an on-going basis.
A few more detailed Tasks are:
- Assessment and interpretation of customer needs and requirements and defining scope of the solution based on that
- Ownership of all directly-related tasks and actions to drive the agreed outcome with the stakeholders
- Actively managing the relationships and interactions with all the direct stakeholders both within and outside of the Enterprise Solutions Team
- Document the solutions in provided and agreed templates and document all actions with active follow-through with minimum supervision (this will need use of all MS Office tools including Vision)
- Ability to identify, raise, and formally present architecturally-significant issues in the right forums and take ownership of activities towards closure of them
- Actively contribute to the mappings of assigned work and related solution systems to business capabilities and follow methods of application portfolio management.
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift