- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
We are seeking scrum masters to strengthen the baseline scrum practices within the team by reinforcing the rules of Scrum.
In this role, you will
- Engage the team in challenging the old norms of development, while keeping the team focused on the goals of the iteration;
- Lead the team's efforts in continuous improvement (Actions, working through conflict, Performance issues, facilitating the retrospective)
- Eliminate impediments: Many blocking issues will be beyond the team's authority or will require support from other teams
- The Scrum Master actively addresses these issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the iteration;
- Experience in fostering code quality practices:
- Provides guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving code quality, and helps foster the culture of discipline and craftsmanship;
- Coordinate with other Scrum Masters, the System Team, and Shared Resources in the ART Release Planning Meetings;
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for release planning and Inspect and Adapt ceremonies;
- Coordinate solution implementation and delivery with other Scrum Masters, and share information with the team and help others to meet team priorities.
- Share knowledge, flexible and positive attitude are highly desirable.
- Agile coaching skills are desirable.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Paul Vinay
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift