- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
Release Coordinator - Fixed Term
Our client is seeking to engage a Release Coordinator/ Manager to plan, schedule, monitor and implement release from the requirements stage to production deployment.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Coordinate the planning, scheduling, monitoring, control and delivery of concurrent releases consisting of multiple projects to achieve business outcomes and benefits within agreed scope, schedule and quality.
- Coordinate a virtual team of project managers, test leads and technical leads to ensure adherence to timeframes, quality and release gates. The virtual team will vary for each release.
- Plan, manage and review release scope, gates, time, quality, communications, change management and risks.
- Monitor and control release progress, including taking corrective actions to ensure delivery of releases within agreed scope, schedule and quality.
- Ensure release delivery is compliant with corporate methodologies, processes, policies, standards and governance frameworks.
- Develop, manage, maintain and control release reporting and documentation.
- Undertake release leadership and management of stakeholders to support a culture that aligns to values, service delivery, client satisfaction, quality and performance management.
- Proactively improve service transition and release management methodology, processes, practices and tools to ensure a quality service is delivered.
- Demonstrated experience in release coordination, project management or team leader roles
- Experience in Superannuation or Finance systems
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualification
- Knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of, Prince2 and agile project management methodology
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte
- CEO resignation sees billions wiped from Infosys market value
- Tata Consultancy Services gives $1M worth of services to Aussie non-profits
- AFP deal bolsters Citadel Group's $100 million revenue rally
- ACCC urges broadband retailers to update product labels
- New whole-of-govt software panel goes to tender
- John Broome joins AANA as CEO
- Cook Islands to build out digital marketing strategy after programmatic advertising success
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships