- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Senior Change Manager
Relocate of commute to Canberra.
One of our Government Departments are looking to engage the services of an experienced Change Manager. You will be working in a forward thinking Division of the Department driving change at the core.
You will be responsible for:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience as a Senior/Change manager working within medium to large sized organizations
- You will have previous experience working on new operating model
- You will develop a robust change impact approach and plan
- You will documenting a change management plan and interventions and communicating amongst the programs of work and business the change findings
- You will develop progress reports against impacted areas
- You will develop a stakeholder engagement plan, carry out a current state assessment of stakeholder engagement and conduct on-going and targeted stakeholder engagement
- You will support training, organisation design efforts and communication efforts
- You will support and engage senior leaders, coaching project resources and stakeholders
- You will have a strong ability to deal with strong internal and external stakeholder resistance
- You will be a Change Management Practioner understanding the fundamentals of change management frameworks
- You will have Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to strong stakeholder management Qualifications in Change Management (PROSCI qualifications are highly desirable)
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience within Government will be highly regarded. In return, you will get to work with a collaborative Department that makes a huge impact. Baseline clearance preferred however for the right candidate, you will be put through a Government security clearance.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. BZ/42963.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Adobe, Salesforce lead Forrester list of enterprise marketing technology vendors
- Boost Juice taps into Bitcoin craze with latest digital marketing effort
- 3 tips for resilience in the workplace
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 February 2018
- Marketers bolster cyber credentials as data breach notification law kicks in