- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
Senior Change Manager
Relocate or Commute to Canberra!!!!
One of Canberra's leading Government Departments are looking to engage the services of an experienced Senior Change Manager on a 12 month contract starting immediately with two, 12 month extension options. Government Baseline Clearance Required.
Working in a team based and collaborative environment, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for leading a change management program
- You will be a business focused Change Manager with in-depth understanding of change management frameworks
- You will have a minimum of 5 year's of industry experience as a senior/change manager working within medium to large sized organizations
- You will have demonstrated experience of implementing a Change Management Program
- You will have a strong ability to work with varying stakeholders in a high profile environment
- You will be a Change Management Practioner understanding the fundamentals of change management frameworks
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience within Government will be highly regarded, specifically experience in Defence or Law enforcement. In return, you will get to work with a collaborative Department that makes a huge impact with the Canberra Community.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. BZ/42963.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below