- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Senior Change Manager
Relocate or Commute to Canberra!!!!
One of Canberra's leading Government Departments are looking to engage the services of an experienced Senior Change Manager on a 12 month contract with two, 12 month extension options. Government Baseline Clearance Required.
Working in a team based and collaborative environment, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for leading a change management program
- You will be a business focused Change Manager with in-depth understanding of change management frameworks
- You will have a minimum of 5 year's of industry experience as a senior/change manager working within medium to large sized organizations
- You will have demonstrated experience of implementing a Change Management Program
- You will have a strong ability to work with varying stakeholders in a high profile environment
- You will be a Change Management Practioner understanding the fundamentals of change management frameworks
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience within Government will be highly regarded, specifically experience in Defence or Law enforcement. In return, you will get to work with a collaborative Department that makes a huge impact with the Canberra Community.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. BZ/42963.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences