- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Senior .NET Developer
As an experienced Senior .NET Developer, this is an immediate opportunity to join a highly regarded company and help progress their IT to the next level.
This is a rare permanent opportunity to leverage your extensive software development experience and immediately contribute at a senior technical level as you take responsibility for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance web and desktop applications.
In return, you will enjoy working for a great company who treat their employees on a personal level and not just as another number. With a mid-size feel but a global reach you will quickly settle in and see this become your next major career step as you begin to meaningfully contribute to the long term strategy.
As the successful .NET Developer you will have:
- 5 + years of experience in a development role
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Database experience: SQL
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience Testing Software
The following would be highly desirable:
- WinForms, WPF
- JQuery, AngularJS
- AWS or Azure
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No.BZ/42974.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data