- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Senior .NET Developer
As an experienced Senior .NET Developer, this is an immediate opportunity to join a highly regarded company and help progress their IT to the next level.
This is a rare permanent opportunity to leverage your extensive software development experience and immediately contribute at a senior technical level as you take responsibility for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance web and desktop applications.
In return, you will enjoy working for a great company who treat their employees on a personal level and not just as another number. With a mid-size feel but a global reach you will quickly settle in and see this become your next major career step as you begin to meaningfully contribute to the long term strategy.
As the successful .NET Developer you will have:
- 5 + years of experience in a development role
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Database experience: SQL
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience Testing Software
The following would be highly desirable:
- WinForms, WPF
- JQuery, AngularJS
- AWS or Azure
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No.BZ/42974.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch