- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Senior Business Analyst - Agile
Initial 6+ month contract paying approx $100/hr | 6 positions available
Brisbane CBD Location | Agile Business Analyst | User Story Creation | Process
Large Complex Government Wide Digital Customer Service Program
Our client, DSITIA, are currently seeking multiple Senior Business Analyst's candidate will ideally have proven experience working in an agile project management team. They will also be able to demonstrate experience in user story creation, sizing and facilitation of prioritizing in an agile delivery environment.
Part of the Department of Science Information Technology and Innovation, the team is leading digital transformation and improved customer experience across all Queensland Government departments.
Through the Services made simpler initiative the team is benefiting all Queenslanders
- each and every day - by making it easier to do business with every part of Queensland Government.
- Assess and critically analyse information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques to develop requirements for new business opportunities and prepare the relevant documentation according to business analysis principles.
- Undertake business process improvement analysis on new and existing business opportunities through the utilisation of process modelling tools, to determine process improvements that deliver benefits for DSITI which align to whole of government benefits management strategy.
- Facilitate communication between the relevant business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Identify business opportunities through strategic and financial analysis to provide options for business improvement and develop business cases to support business objectives.
- Research, analyse and review complex issues, proposals and submissions to ensure that service delivery and financial issues and other related issues impacting on DSITI operations are identified and considered
- Build effective working relationships and consult at both an individual and a cross-agency level, to develop program documentation including identification of costs and benefits.
- Liaise and negotiate with Senior Management, to ensure recommended solutions reflect the business requirements.
- You will use your highly developed expertise in business process analysis for service delivery. You analyse business processes, identifying alternative solutions and approaches and make recommendations that meet customer needs. You have proven experience in providing advice in a customer focussed environment that achieves customer experience outcomes.
- You take responsibility for determining business requirements, applying business analysis techniques and tools and methods and standards to produce documentation which supports business processes and procedure. You exhibit organisational and planning skills including prioritisation and time management skills.
- You act professionally at all times and contribute to and represent a positive and professional working culture across government and within industry networks. You commit to meeting program objectives and proactively resolve issues and address challenges.
- You possess excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, including the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in the provision of technical and business information. You maintain own professional development and contribute to the professional development of others through mentoring and coaching.
- You demonstrate experience in managing communication channels and stakeholders to facilitate open communication and to develop positive working relationships. You work collaboratively within a team to support shared goals and encourage the professional development of others whilst maintaining own professional development.
DSITI are joining up services, offering better regional interactions and providing digital options never before available.
Your key responsibilities
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18297. Should you require further information please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift