- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Continuous Improvement Lead
Drive continuous improvement initiatives across Customer Experience
Leading Telecommunications company with excellent senior stakeholder exposure
$150K + to $160K + Super | Macquarie Park | 12 month FTC
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Demonstrating and leading a mindset and commitment to continuous improvement across the Customer Experience team through use of metrics, Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to continually improve processes with a view of creating better business and Customer outcomes.
- Identifying and leading various projects and initiatives that will drive customer value through process improvements across Customer Experience
- Providing organisational and team development through training, teaching, coaching and mentoring of a team of Black Belts
- Developing project metrics to record and report the impact, including financial impact, of service processes to the customer experience.
- Deploying process improvement tools and methodologies across the Customer Experience team
- Providing training and mentorship in delivering Six Sigma training to direct reports
- Assisting with organisational change management as it relates to process improvement
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Quality or related discipline
- Proven experience in a Continuous Improvement role
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Previous experience managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a vision and strategy for process improvement through various initiatives
- Proven ability to integrate and apply solutions for quality performance and continual improvement, both breakthrough and systematic throughout the organisation.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift