- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Long term contract engagement
Our client is looking to engage a number of Java Developers on initial 6 month fixed term contract engagements. With a busy project pipeline the hiring manager is eager to conduct interviews to allow for new starters to commence in late August / early September 2017. Long term we would expect continuing roles to be available for those that join the team and deliver strong results quickly.
The successful candidate will have:
- 7+ years commercial applications development experience
- Proven hands on experience delivering complex solutions using Java/J2EE technologies
- Capability and interest working on not just greenfields development but also enhancement and support projects
- Strong databased development skills using Oracle PL/SQL
- Full SDLC exposure including testing
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Skills with C++ or embedded technologies would be highly advantageous
To be considered candidates must be based in Perth and available to attend face to face interviews at short notice.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron Batten in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0282, quoting Ref No. 6B/17532
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift