- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Senior Business Analyst - Fleet Management System
Initial contract until to start ASAP until November 2017 paying approx $850/day
Brisbane CBD Location | Fleet Management Legacy System Project | RFP
BA required with motor vehicle fleet management, finance and procurement exp
Our client, QFleet, is undertaking a business transformational project to replace their fleet management legacy systems. This project is a joint activity between QFleet, Public Safety Business Agency (PSBA) and Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) with QFleet taking a lead role.
They currently require a suitability experienced Senior Business Analyst to work in a consultative manner with Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business processes, document RFP business requirements, provide analysis and insight while working to a predefined schedule.
- Documentation of current business processes including finance processes and systems (some of this has been completed) as well as analysis of future needs.
- Record and analyse baseline process metrics to aid in benefits realisation in the To-be process models.
- Development of the Request for Proposal (RFP) business requirements and scenarios.
- Assisting in the FMS assessment and selection process.
- Revising the business case including benefits, cost analysis and recommendations.
- Maintain knowledge documentation, business rules and process model libraries.
- Preparation of relevant documentation to a high standard.
- Perform business process mapping & analysis.
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions to identify gaps and chart out action plans.
- Analysis of 'As Is' process maps and metrics.
- Conduct and facilitate workshops with Subject Matter Experts.
- Build effective relationships with Subject Matter Experts.
- Develop positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication.
- Understand team dynamics and the effective utilisation of different personality types within a team.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst in the following key areas: motor vehicle fleet management, finance and procurement.
- Experience in developing RFP business requirements and business cases.
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience in recording process metrics.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Experience writing user stories and business scenarios.
- Experience working in close liaison with developers, testers, other business analysts, change analysts and business representatives.
- Experience and practical understanding of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) and PRINCE2 Project Management methodologies.
- Experience in SAP.
- Experience with Bizagi.
- Experience and practical understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18356.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift