- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks
Senior Change Manager
One of my high profile Government Departments are looking to engage the services of an experienced Change Manager on a 12 month contract.
Working in a team based and collaborative environment, you will be responsible for:
- You will have a minimum of 5 year's of industry experience as a Senior/Change manager working within medium to large sized organizations
- You will be responsible for working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for leading a change management program
- You will be a business focused Change Manager with in-depth understanding of change management frameworks
- You will have demonstrated experience of implementing a Change Management Program
- You will have a strong ability to work with varying stakeholders in a high profile environment
- You will be a Change Management Practioner understanding the fundamentals of change management frameworks
- You will have Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to strong stakeholder management Qualifications in Change Management (PROSCI qualifications are highly desirable)
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience within Government will be highly regarded. In return, you will get to work with a collaborative Department that makes a huge impact.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12499.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- KPMG adds Media Value Advisory to growing CMO Advisory practice
- The do’s and don'ts of voice of customer programs
- NIB looks to empower consumers with new going to hospital tool
- How World Vision Australia harnessed digital to revitalise donations and connect with customers
- CMO roundtable: How machines will make or break your customer engagement success