- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Technical Business Analyst
- Permanent position
- Prior experience working on tax projects essential!
- Based close to Sydney CBD - Close to public transport
Looking for a Mid-Level Business Analyst with experience working on tax projects within Banking/Financial Services. Perm opportunity
A market leading financial services organisation requires a Technical Business Analyst with a strong background working on tax related projects within Banking or Financial Services domains.
This is a permanent opportunity based close to the Sydney CBD.
- Be a true Technical Business Analyst, capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Capable of mobilising and leading workshops; working with different groups across the organisation
- Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
- Primarily business and change focused analysis role, with some potential for IT/technical review required
- Advanced experience in defining and documenting complex business requirements
- Provide direction to other teams
- 3-5 years experience working as a Technical Business Analyst within Banking or Financial Services
- Prior experience working on tax projects - experience working on pricing & distribution projects highly desirable
- Strong agile background essential
- Go-getter/hit the ground running
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to deliver within time bound schedules
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200170466.
Reference Number: 200170466_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift