- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Great Career Opportunity
- Contract Position
- Global Organisation
Be responsible for adding value to a leading organisation by extending and optimizing opportunities
As Alliance Manager you will be responsible for adding value to the Personal Systems PC business by extending and optimising opportunities with client's company partners. Relationships with these partners must remain well managed and mutually beneficial to both companies. The main objective of this alliance manager role is to increase long-term revenue as well as performance of the company.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and maintaining strong partner relations
- Ensuring you are knowledgeable of the partner's propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities;
- Ensuring partner account of the vision, strategies and capabilities of the alliance;
- Maintaining updates to the partner of the latest developments of their alliance account;
- Providing feedback to the partners if needed;
- Developing and executing attaina strategy plans with the market needs;
- Building multi-level relationships with its partners including those in the executive level;
- Producing high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies;
- Coordinating with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong data analytics is a critical component of the role and therefore you will require very strong technical skills in areas such as SQL, Excel and talent for reporting.
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate skill level
- Power BI Intermediate use in Power BI
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of business basics and what data analytics can do in providing valuable insights to make informed decisions
- Being able to interpret Market share data
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders with different agendas.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200169763.
Reference Number: 200169763_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CEO resignation sees billions wiped from Infosys market value
- Tata Consultancy Services gives $1M worth of services to Aussie non-profits
- AFP deal bolsters Citadel Group's $100 million revenue rally
- ACCC urges broadband retailers to update product labels
- New whole-of-govt software panel goes to tender
- John Broome joins AANA as CEO
- Cook Islands to build out digital marketing strategy after programmatic advertising success
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships