- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Java Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal)
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent positions (You must have 4+ years of Australian local experience)
- Java, jQuery, wizard, Spring, Guice, ORM, Hibernate experience a must!
Permanent roles, large complex "fin tech" environment, Java, jQuery, wizard, Spring, Guice, ORM, Hibernate, Drools experience needed. Melbourne CBD
It is all about the Company:
This prestigious well respected company in the product development space is seeking multiple GUN end to end Java Developers with Banking or Financial systems experience to join their high performing team on a permanent basis!
If you enjoy working in a challenging, high traffic, complex web/application environment, this is "THE IDEAL" role for you!!!
Your responsibilities will cover and not be limited to:
- Design and develop guided workflow using Java/jQuery
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java
- Write well designed, readable, appendable, testable & efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications as per the OneSource guidelines
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Your prior experience/skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Java Software Development experience (atleast 4+ years of local experience in large complex, banking/ financial environments)
- A solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: Dropwizard, Spring/ Guice, ORM/ Hibernate, SQL and regional databases
- Demonstrated understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java
- Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
- Solid understanding of software Requirements and the Software Development Process
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with modern web technologies desirable such as Angular or Vue
- Hands on knowledge and experience in building scalable, fail tolerant, distributed backend systems
- Environment automation experience using AWS and Ansible
- Experience with Nginx, MySQL, Redis and Splunk
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices
There are multiple permanent positions available in Melbourne CBD. Apply now by sending your CV in word format for immediate consideration!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200169424.
Reference Number: 200169424_13
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift