- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
Digital Project Manager
- 12 Month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Leading Superannuation industry
Great job opportunity for enthusiastic and driven individual to join as Digital Project Manager to digitalise All Letters /Forms that are paper based.
Our client, a leading Organization in the financial sector, is currently looking for a Digital Project manager to manage two projects of work to digitalise All Letters and Forms that are currently paper based. This role is based within a small high-performance team and we are looking for somebody with a positive can do attitude and a confident demeanor.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Experience with digital processes such as the move from hard copy letters to a digital medium, and scoping a medium and long term solution
- Experience with customer journey mapping and implementing digital solutions that 'enhance the customer experience'
- Strong technical skills and or sound technical understanding in the areas of cloud solutions, SaaS solution, APIs (Ws02), web services, web site builds, IDPs, data schemas, and related technologies
- Experience working with technical resources both internal and from various vendors, such as solution architects, engineers and technical BA's
- Experience with all areas of the testing life cycle
- Demonstrated experience as a successful influencer with change both internally and with our vendors
- Very strong engagement and stakeholder management skills across a variety of competing business units, and with multiple vendors
- Ability to ensure each stakeholder is comfortable with the solution and that their expectations are fully managed
- Experience with managing vendor costs, ability to seek a variety of cost options, and the ability to negotiate costs down to achieve value objectives.
- Strong dependency management both managing this project as a dependency to other projects and identifying and keeping track of (influencing) other projects which are a dependency to this project
- Expertise in ensuring all project documentation is completed to a high standard in line with our project governance methodology, including the capability and experience to complete the documents themselves
- Sound experience with change control processes and managing vendors to adhere to requirements
- Ability to mentor and manage a team to ensure the objectives are being met in a collaborative, non-hierarchical structure
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200170115.
Reference Number: 200170115_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CEO resignation sees billions wiped from Infosys market value
- Tata Consultancy Services gives $1M worth of services to Aussie non-profits
- AFP deal bolsters Citadel Group's $100 million revenue rally
- ACCC urges broadband retailers to update product labels
- New whole-of-govt software panel goes to tender
- John Broome joins AANA as CEO
- Cook Islands to build out digital marketing strategy after programmatic advertising success
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships