- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Data Center Storage & Backup Engineer
- Immediate Start
- Perth CBD Location
- 6 months contract
Perth Based corporation has an opportunity for a Storage / Data Centre Engineer to start ASAP.
Our Client is a large multinational corporation with strong presence in Perth and they are currently looking for an experienced Data Centre Storage & Backup Engineer to join their busy project in Perth CBD.
In this role you will be managing technical operations with adherence to strict SLAs for availability, incident and problem resolution and disaster recovery as well managing DR from a storage infrastructure standpoint. You will be responsible for critical incident resolution and play the role of 'Point of Contact', driving issues to closure.
You will also be expected to solve complex technology problems to restore production system availability, proactively monitor & manage events to maintain critical production systems availability and confirm all technical functions including HA and DR are active and tested to the agreed contractual levels.
- Prior experience with large enterprise and knowledge of multi-tier storage and virtualisation products, including several EMC technologies (Data Domain, VNX, Islion) VBlock, EMC DELL Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) and Cisco UCS
- IT Service Management and ServiceNow
- MS Windows Server 2012
- Linux Virtualization - Microsoft HyperV, VMWare VSphere, Vrops, VRA and other VMware technologies
- Networking and Networking technologies, Vlans etc Storage Related Switching and Fiber Solarwinds SCCM SCOM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel under pressure and tight deadlines and work effectively in high stress situations
- Thrive in a teamwork centric environment
- Ability to work independently and perform well under minimal supervision
- Strong relationship skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional departments
- Effectively work with global operations teams
Contact Nik on 6151 1702 or apply now to secure an interview.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200170266.
Reference Number: 200170266_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift