- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details
Assistant Director - National Contact Centre
- Geelong based
- 6 months contract with further extension
A great opportunity to work closer to home. Lead a team of individuals to achieve positive outcomes.
The Assistant Director will be responsible for high level quality, engagement and performance activities to support day to day operations in an expanding network.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure they are well-informed and are able to access information in order to inform business outcomes.
- Monitor and ensure business processes and customer service standards are met by the teams to achieve positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate flexibility and embrace the challenges of working in a complex and changing environment.
- Contribute practical insights to National Contact Centre performance, monitoring risk and advising on corrective and preventative actions.
- Undertake research and prepare associated reports, presentations and corporate (Board/Executive level) documentation including the preparation of Ministerial Submissions.
- Provide guidance and support to the Channel Strategy and Operations Branch and delivery teams, including but not limited to, work allocations, data analysis, performance reports and reference material creation.
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders to source operating procedures and supporting reference material or providing information as requested.
- Negotiate, engage and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support
improved communication and service delivery processes and drive consistency of practice
- Conduct environmental scanning to gather information relating to opportunities or risks impacting National Contact Centre performance
- Prepare and review corporate documentation and briefing papers regarding National Contact Centre for presentation to senior staff, Executive and the Board, including the preparation of Ministerial Submissions.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to identify and influence process improvement initiatives to support enhanced National Contact Centre service delivery outcomes
- Identify and influence drivers of customer satisfaction and staff engagement to ensure continuity of high level National Contact Centre service provision
Sounds like something you have been looking for? APPLY NOW or call for further information
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170033.
Reference Number: 200170033_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 17 August 2017
- nib ups the ante on CX program with new technology rollout
- Optimizely CEO: Aussie CMOs need to test and learn to survive Amazon’s descent