- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details
Chief Digital Officer
- Lead the digital strategy across the organisation
- Drive the organisation to become more data-enabled
- Shape strategy and map digital capability to strategic priorities
•Leadership of business transformation
•Christchurch, New Zealand
This is a remarkable opportunity to be at the heart of the digital transformation of one of New Zealand’s largest farm input businesses. Farmlands is a major contributor to the wealth of the primary sector economy and offers a diverse range of rurally-focused services and solutions. Their business comprises over 80 stores across New Zealand, as well as nutrition, fuel, lubricants, grain and seed, real estate and horticulture services.
This is a critical role in the transformation of the organisation’s digital capability, which in turn will deliver growth and expand the customer experience. The Chief Digital Officer will lead the digital strategy across the organisation and will drive the organisation to become more data-enabled in decision making and creating actionable insights. As a member of Farmlands’ leadership team, you will shape strategy and map digital capability to strategic priorities.
Key to this role will be leading the migration of organisational data to an integrated Dynamics 365 application on a Microsoft Azure platform, whilst maintaining the integrity of the existing system. The digital transformation programme is expected to take approximately 30 months, after which the focus will move to continuous improvement in the evaluation and utilisation of information as a strategic asset.
Applicants will display the following attributes:
•Proven ability to design and lead digital transformation within a large customer-focused organisation.
•Exceptional leadership skills with operational, commercial and strategic knowledge.
•An understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX programme design, review, independent QA and rescue.
•Proven ability to articulate the benefits of IT at governance level.
•The desire to lead a journey that will be challenging, stimulating, demanding and rewarding.
For an experienced people-leader who can navigate complex and far-reaching digital strategy, this role offers an exceptional opportunity to play a key role in the transformation and ongoing growth of one of New Zealand’s larger companies. Christchurch is a city where change and innovation have been embraced, creating a strong economy and a wide variety of lifestyle opportunities.
For further information on Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited, please visit www.farmlands.co.nz
How to Apply?
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com
Applications for this role close on Monday, 21 August 2017.
All applications will be acknowledged by email.
Contact Name: Graham Ewing
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 17 August 2017
- nib ups the ante on CX program with new technology rollout
- Optimizely CEO: Aussie CMOs need to test and learn to survive Amazon’s descent