- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
- Contract to July 2018 with extension options
- Based in Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you have experience on the Teradata Platform? Looking for a long term contract as an ETL Developer? We want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking ETL Developers to work on a Teradata platform with a great team in a large government agency.
Your duties will include:
- Developing various functional components of the data warehouse and applications;
- Assisting in the physical table, database design and development;
- Performing data cleansing functions;
- Performing system management functions, including load automation, data acquisition functions and others;
- Understanding and describing requirements and evaluating data for conformance to expectations;
- Providing development effort estimates for changes to existing applications and new applications;
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar role;
- Proven ETL experience in the development and solution design in a Teradata platform;
- Broad experience (minimum 2 years) Teradata Control Framework skills;
- Strong understanding of ETL standards, security and governance in large enterprise wide environments;
- Development experience through the analysis/design phase of SDLC;
- Broad hands on development and administration across an Enterprise Data Warehouse platform, ideally Teradata;
Australian Citizenship mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200169799.
Reference Number: 200169799_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company