- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Our client is one of the leaders of the new generation of enterprise CCM solutions. They continue to be the only cloud and hybrid solution offering services within this marketplace who are 100% focused on Enterprise Customer Communication Management. They are a global wide company with a huge footprint within the UK, North America, and Asia Pacific and looking to maximise growth by focusing heavily on the Australian market place by maximising potential growth opportunities within some of the worlds most recognised organisations.
We are looking for an Executive Sales Professional who will be responsible for new sales development, growing key accounts and working within the vertical market openings within Australia. This person will have a passion for business development and experience with sales in the region of $200,000+ and have extensive knowledge and experience with Salesforce platforms. You will have worked on complex sales cycles running from between 3-9 months while dealing with key contacts from across highly regarded businesses. You will have excellent verbal and communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to work and collaborate successfully with internal teams such as pre-sales and professional services, to ensure that all customer needs are met.
You will be
A natural born sales person, with an enthusiastic attitude towards growing and maintaining relationships to increase sales revenue. You will have an entrepreneurial attitude, and see this role as an opportunity for you to demonstrate your strong passion for sales and a genuine desire to deliver results and to exceed sales targets. You will have experience and strong connections already in place within major industries such as Finance, Insurance, Telco, and Government and have extensive experience and confidence engaging with stakeholders and customers from all levels of the business. You will carry a charismatic persona when it comes to building these relationships, and the ability to engage and influence key players within the business. This role most importantly is for someone who genuinely loves sales. Your sales techniques will be that of a natural hunter who enjoys nothing more than engaging with new customers, winning new business, and over exceeding in targets.
To find out more about this opportunity then please call Jenna Conroy for a confidential conversation on 03 8080 7256.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jenna Conroy
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift