Program / Portfolio Management Consultant
Poeplebank are currently recruiting for a Program / Portfolio Management Assurance Consultant to undertake a long-term contract role based in Adelaide.
In this role, you will be working in an enterprise scale environment, where you will conduct reviews of all projects within the ICT Portfolio and provide Portfolio Assurance and Advice on the progress of its portfolio of work by:
- Analysing the performance of the ICT Portfolio.
- Undertaking specific assurance reviews/deep dives and providing reports on activities and initiatives as determined by the Portfolio Committee;
- Undertaking independent reviews and advising the Portfolio Office on its technical capability to deliver projects and programmes;
- Reviewing the governance, planning, internal risk and control assurance process and practices and providing independent advice on these practices to ensure effective control over the portfolio of work;
- Reviewing the establishment of its portfolio of work and ensuring effective initiation and planning has occurred for successful delivery of the portfolio of work;
- Attending key Committees and presenting findings and recommendations resulting from assurance reviews; and conducting additional reviews for projects/programmes as required.
To be suitable for this role, you must be highly experience in reviewing and assuring large ICT programs of work in large and complex, enterprise environments.
You will be able to present complex information effectively to Senior Executive committees, with deep understanding of the ICT landscape across large enterprises and its impacts on ICT project.
Please APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital