ITSM Specialist - ServiceNow
3 month contract - likely extension
Immediate start for a hands-on ITSM Specialist/Architect across ServiceNow to join a large multinational corporate:
- Detailed technical architecture analysis, design and direction on development activities
- Experience with the full suite of ITSM modules, including Asset Management & CMDB
- Provides end to end ServiceNow product architecture.
- Identifies gaps between architecture and vendor solution implementation.
- Provides expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, ServiceNow Architecture, and software development and coding.
- Works with IT Service Management Process Owners to understand workflow process and translate designs to prototypes.
- Provides a GAP Technical Evaluation of requested functionality and OOB (out of the box) functionality.
- Performs solution walkthroughs with Process Owner(s) and testing team/s.
- Evaluates ServiceNow changes (upgrades, patch fixes) and ensures alignment with product strategy and roadmap.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the product offerings from a quality, controls & capabilities perspective while also defining best practices.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in ServiceNow architecture
- 5+yrs experience
- Experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) systems, processes & tools
- 5+yrs experience
- Proven success working in Enterprise level ITSM projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow software architecture principles as they apply to solution and application architectures, specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL best practices and common IT Service Management processes
- Java Development as it pertains to ServiceNow MID Servers
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No: 4A/18207
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital