- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
12 months contract
Australian Citizen with Baseline Security Clearance apply
If Data Integration is your forte, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Hudson Global Resources client, a large Government Department is looking for Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Developer .
To be considered for this role, you require demonstrated experience in the following:
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar role
- Proven ETL experience in the development and solution design in a Teradata platform
- Broad experience (minimum 2 years) Teradata Control Framework skills
- Strong understanding of ETL standards, security and governance in large enterprise wide environments
- Development experience through the analysis/design phase of SDLC
- Broad hands on development and administration across an Enterprise Data Warehouse platform, ideally Teradata
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- High level written/verbal communication skills
- Broad experience in logical and physical relational database analysis, design and engineering including; traditional Entity-Relationship Modelling
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rohit on 02 6229 1552 quoting Ref No: 1A/12498.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company