Business Support/Project Administrator
- 12 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Work within the PMO
Excellent opportunity to join a large telco organisation and support the project team
12 months contract
As part of a team, you will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the PMO by providing reporting, coordination and governance support.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Organise meetings and take minutes & actions
- Maintain calendars and relevant inbox
- Providing accurate project status reports to demonstrate the status and phase of the project for internal stakeholders
- Reviewing project documentation, ensuring it is compliant with the portfolio framework for Global Delivery Programs and Projects
- Responsible for the preparation, reporting, tracking and analysis of projects, reporting on variances and trends.
- Coordination of risk and issue management process across the portfolio, providing regular analysis and reporting including seeking updates from Risk/Issue owners
- Sharepoint site management, document control and production of reports
You will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role or as an administrator ideally in a projects/PMO environment within a medium to large corporate
- Experience creating reports using Microsoft Excel and presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience solving problems, engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Experience using Sharepoint - ideal
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200169755.
Reference Number: 200169755_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital