- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
IT - OTHER
OtherPosted on 14.07.2017
10% KPI Bonus
- Instilling ownership and accountability within the team
- Extensive experience working with SCCM.
- Expert in Azure and AWS.
- Work to identify root cause issues within client environments
- Facilitating technical training, workshops and coaching sessions at both individual and group level.
- Direct and advise technical staff with particular emphasis on change controls, quality assurance, problem solving, system testing and documentation.
- Assist Support Engineers and Service Delivery Managers with procedural and technical questions in an open and constructive manner.
- Initiate ideas/actions and engage all points of contact to drive quality improvements within the team.
- Proactively reviewing clients open jobs and provide feedback to support analysts
- Ensure that reviews of open and assigned calls are completed regularly to help deliver superior customer experience.
- Assist in performing trend analysis on incidents, drive rectification and minimising customer impact.
- Expertise in deploying and managing Microsoft technologies: Windows Servers, Exchange, IIS, SCCM, SCOM, O365.
- Experience scoping and delivering infrastructure upgrades to on premise and cloud environments.
- Expertise in virtualization technologies VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge and experience in the latest Data Centre technologies and cloud platforms including AWS and Azure: Desirable skills in puppet/chef, python/ruby scripting.
- Experience working with virtual desktop applications, e.g. Citrix, TS
- Deep understanding of networking principals. VPN, IPsec, TCP IP and Routing skills
- Demonstrated PowerShell scripting skills and exposure to Linux
- Experience in system monitoring and reporting tools
- Extensive experience in a Service desk environment providing support using a call management system.
- Minimum 6+ years as a Support Engineer (L3) in a large organisation
- The ability to work well in a team.
- A proactive approach to managing IT.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- A genuine interest in resolving IT issues with users at all levels of the organisation
- An excellent work ethic that will inspire confidence in management
- The discipline to work with minimal supervision.
- An understanding of the importance of time-sheeting and call logging standards and a willingness to put that into practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: William Arthur
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company