Support Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordination
Our client is seeking the services of a contract Support Officer to perform specialised office-based systems and administrative support activities including; cost management, document management, and estimating coordination in a busy asset management support centre.
Part of these responsibilities include;
- Liaise with customers to receive work details and assess work requirements.
- Provide effective feedback to both internal and external customers to advise on work progress.
- Plan and co-ordinate the execution of less complex work orders, balancing available resources with customer priorities. This will include the support documentation in engagement of contractors to undertake small-scale works as directed.
- Provide administrative and co-ordination support e.g. to the Scheduler in planning work schedules etc.
- Generate work orders, producing and managing required documentation for invoicing and monitoring purposes.
- Manage the invoicing process.
- Reconcile work orders and compile regular progress reports for the Field Services Co-ordinator.
- Provide expenditure reports including a measure of actual costs versus estimates. Identify and highlight any variances to the Field Services Co-ordinator.
- Monitor TCS fault screens, providing relevant information to the Fault Co-ordinator. Dispatch and close off fault jobs.
- Maintain asset register - registration, update and record inspection due dates.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Minimum 5 + years demonstrated specialised experience in an administrative/support position
- Experience and proficiency in computerized office systems
- Experience in cost management, analysis, estimating coordination, reporting and process improvement
- Must have demonstrated communication skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Zaaron Crosby
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital