- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
One of our clients is looking for a Change Analyst, initial 6 to 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD.
The Change Analyst will work on business intelligence, enterprise content management and digital solution projects to transform the digital experience for internal and external clients. Our client is working on strategically important initiatives that will impact the way customers interact with data and execute core business processes.
- Experience in change analysis skills, development of business process maps
- Strong skills in change impact assessment, documentation, training, communication and other change activities to support the initiative (e.g. building change, training and communication plans)
- Workshop facilitation skills, develop reports for review by Senior Executive, integrate change management plans into the overall project plan
- Demonstrated experience in working on IT initiatives/programmes of work
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Change Analyst
- Qualification or demonstrated experience working on large scale business transformation initiatives, to an industry recognised programme management and change methodology (e.g. Prosci, Prince2, PMBOK, BABOK)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder Management skills
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company