Office 365 and Cloud Business analyst
12+ month contract
Sydney CBD Location
We are looking to hire an experienced Office 365 and Cloud Business Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives
Roles and Responsibilties
- Business analysis skills related to the implementation of Office 365 and the migration of systems to the cloud platforms.
- Working with business stakeholders to determine the current voice of the user and to provide advice, guidance and solutions to meet business requirements;
- Analyse user diversity and create user personas, aligning with 0365 Mail migration strategy's ;
- Identify risks and business constraints with migrating to Office 365 and the cloud;
- Undertake application cloud portability and workload analysis;
- Ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders on requirements;
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Technical experience across ICT systems integration
- Ability to prioritise and manage time very effectively and efficiently; and
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail.
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex Business Analysis on projects in large organisations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive and dynamic personality.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Office 0365 transition experience with Lotus Notes.
- Cloud platform transition experience.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital