Business Analyst - Workplace Assessment & Infrastructure
Initial 3-month contract paying approx. 100/hr inc super
Financial services | Infrastructure workplace assessment Business Analyst
Immediate start | Attractive market rates on offer | Brisbane CBD location
Our client, a leading financial organisation, is seeking a skilled resource to undertake business analysis and assessment activities to ensure successful delivery of a significant program of work. As Business Analyst, your aim will be to deliver a defined outcome for a Workplace Assessment Project to ensure successful project delivery.
This is a 3-month contract requiring immediate start, based in Brisbane.
Your key responsibilities involve:
- Review and assessment of a Workforce & Workplace Strategy document
- Development of a Technology Strategy document
- Conducting technical workshops
- Weekly Workplace Strategy project meetings
- Technical solutions: Develop and design high-level requirements and solutions in relation to;
- Network (WiFi, Ethernet)
- Room booking system
- IT Security
- End User Desktop
- Concierge (if there is any)
- Product Review (internal resources review / investigation in market products prior to Stage 3 seeking vendor proposals)
- Preparation for RFO submissions (understanding product features)
- Predicting and reporting high-level budget impacts
- Engagement with the review team in conjunction with preferred Offerors for the technology Work stream
Your key deliverables include:
- Technology Strategy documentation
- High-level product functionality requirements
- High-level budget estimates
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18192. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital