- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
Senior Java Developer
Strong experience with Java web applications essential
Permeant role, work with highly skilled team in central location
If you are a Java Dev looking for your next challenge, Call Soraya 07 3258 8401
- Strong experience with Java web applications essential
- Permeant role, work with highly skilled team in central location
- If you are a Java Developer looking for your next challenge, Call Soraya on 07 3258 8401
- Highly skilled with Java web applications, design, development and delivery to end customer
- Experience developing distributed systems or microservice architectures
- Knowledge of SCM tools such as Subversion and GIT
- Experience with Spring IOC, Junit, MySQL, JDBC
- Understanding of relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
- Agile development experience (especially SCRUM)
- Experience developing web services implementing RESTful patterns
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles
- Experience with Spring Boot, HTML5 as well as development across desktop and mobile platforms is desirable.
About the role
As a Senior Java developer you would be in charge of designing and developing software products ensuring on time delivery. Furthermore you would have to be able to work in a fast paced environment where high quality is essential to ensure a competitive advantage. Having a passion to learn more about new technologies and not being afraid to use them both in your personal and professional time will be highly beneficial. We are looking for motivated and talented Senior Java Developers who love to think outside of the box and come up with new solutions for different problems.
About the company
With 20 years of experience in their industry, our client is offering a once in a lifetime chance to work with a global market leader. Located in Brisbane, the company has managed to establish themselves as one of the world's largest online software suppliers.
What is in it for you?
You would get the chance to work as part of a highly skilled team, work with cutting edge technologies, get industry insight from a market leader perspective and work in numerous technical environments.
Enquiries can be made to Thomas Scriven at Hudson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3258 8438 quoting Ref. No. BX/46211 . Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships
- CMO interview: How this CMO is writing a new story for data management
- Telstra reports strong financials, NPS lift