Devops Automation Engineer
- Cool, exciting Projects Large complex organisation
- Permanent position
- Melbourne CBD location
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, complex product dev environment, make your mark! Perm roles
Due to rapid growth and my client a cool Product Development Company is looking to introduce into their IT Team a Senior DevOps Automation Engineer.
This is a permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies within the Payment space. The focus is be seconded to various business solution projects utilizing your knowledge and expertise of DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
You will make this position your own and work closely with clients and technology team members to understand the departmental stakeholder requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
This is a diverse position working with the Product Development & Infrastructure Teams including but not limited to:
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of applications' build, release, deployment, and configuration activities
- Adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies
- Build, maintain and improve automation systems and methodologies as well as assist with the building and provisioning of new platforms and products
- Ensuring accurate documentation of design and development during all project phases
- Work with internal business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues
- Assess and recommend new technology solutions
- Ensure technical solutions meet the relevant standards to maintain appropriate and current compliance for PCI-DSS Level1 and IRAPS
- Provide support for existing and new systems as required
- Experience with automation tools, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid demonstrated knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment practices
- Concrete understanding of relevant technical design methodologies and experience in implementing these methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Mysql, Redis, Dropwizard, nginx
- Familiarity of Vmware, load balancing and networking practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200169728.
Reference Number: 200169728_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital