- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Security Analyst/Security Engineer
Looking for an experienced Security Analyst/Security Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
- (30%) Perform technology system planning, implementation, upgrade, maintenance and decommissioning activities related to technology system lifecycle, to maintain complex security technology systems
- (30%) Contribute and raise accurate and compliant change records related to technology testing and implementation activity and develop and execute test plans for complex technology changes to ensure changes are successful
- (10%) Contribute to project related activities and meetings to support delivery of project objectives and scope, with specific accountability for the delivery of security components
- (10%) Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature related to existing issues, or complex technology changes proposed
- (10%) Contribute to support and BAU handover documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- (10%) Use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature, to support technology service quality, resilience and effectiveness
Skills and Experience
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills listed below
- Strong Networking skills (Cisco Certified)
- Experience in an 24x7 operational team for a large enterprise (incident/problem and change)
- Either midrange (Unix/Linux server support) or security background
- BASH, Perl and Python scripting skills (powershell an advantage).
- Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, Grafana skills and experience if Midrange background
- Checkpoint, F5, Cisco IDS if security background
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company