Project Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policy
The position of Project Finance Coordinator is required for the Project team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly capable team and participate in this digital transformation. The role will report to the Project Director.
Project Finance Coordinator
11 Month Contract
Sydney CBD Location
Skills and Experience Required
The Project Finance Coordinator will have the following abilities, skills and experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 + years working within a project based administration position
- Extensive experience in managing project finances in a project team environment
- Awareness of the legislative and policy framework in relation to project financial management.
The position of Project Finance Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Financial reporting for the Project Steering Committee and Project Board
- Accounting oversight for the project
- Support preparation and monitoring of project budgets and forecasts
- Oversee payment of suppliers' and consultants' invoices
- Liaise with the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) to ensure compliance of the financial procedures
- Source, collate and compile financial data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Provide timely advice and communication to relevant stakeholders across the Cluster on the finances of the project, including reporting to the Director, Executive and Project Steering Committee and Project Board.
- Ensure smooth administration of the processing of project payments
- Raising purchase orders as required
- Seeking approvals for purchase orders
- Perform general office duties and other administration duties as required
- Scanning, filing and archiving as required
- Update Leave and asset registers as required
- Order supplies as required.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital