- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Technical business support
- Knowledge on DE, GIS and BIM
- Knowledge of national and internation standards
- Exp in Agile environment team
Looking for a Technology support specialist experienced in Confi, Mangt & support of engineering & asset mgt systems.
A large government sector is looking for Technology support Specialist exp in configuration, management, and support of engineering and asset information management systems to achieve business outcomes.
- Exp in configuration, management, and support of information authoring, analysis and reviewing software to support the collaborative production of DE models
- Tertiary qualification in project management, engineering or equivalent experience
- Exp in capturing, documenting and prioritizing functional and non-functional requirements for enabling technologies to support business processes.
- Exp of developing a business case and calculating return on investment for the procurement of enabling technologies.
- Exp of undertaking a management role in the planning, testing, implementation, deployment and ongoing operation of complex, enterprise-wide, customer focused ICT projects that introduce significant business change.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200169441.
Reference Number: 200169441_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company