Service Delivery Manager
- Demonstrated capability to drive strategy
- Senior Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne CBD
Service Delivery Manager, fantastic product solution company in Melbourne CBD, Senior strategy, leadership permanent opportunity
Seeking a Senior Service Delivery Manager to work with a fantastic product solution company. This leading Australian organisation is in the forefront of designing, implementing and commissioning of IT solutions for its Infrastructure customers.
Your new role will see you responsible for managing 20 direct reports and owning the strategic and operational delivery of services. In addition, you will be managing external suppliers ensuring the delivery of the required products and services. Working in an ITIL environment you will work across a range of large million dollar projects as well as create and drive strategy as a senior change agent. You will be a part of the Leadership team alongside the Architect Design team lead, Support Leader and Sales leader.
Your skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a Service Delivery Manager in a Microsoft environment
- Provide thought leadership to continuously improve delivery quality and act as a change agent
- Manage the planning, implementation and delivery of projects in relation to time, cost and quality
- Provide leadership to delivery team, prioritizing resources and ensuring commitments are met while providing high quality and cost effective solutions that meet customer's expectations
- Be responsible and accountable for successful program, project delivery for a specific program of work, including, financial, schedule, quality and reporting
- Coordinate/gain agreement on deliverables, dates and scope change with the project teams.
- Develop and recommend service and process improvements to meet customer needs
- Analyse project reviews, audit results and take corrective action
- Establish and maintain 3rd party partners for outsourcing work to address resourcing demands
- Proven experience managing external suppliers
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder engagement
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200169659.
Reference Number: 200169659_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital