- !! 12 month contract !!
- Australian Enterprise Organisation
- ** CBD Location **
Exciting 12 month role for a hands-on Business Architect, sitting in the CTO, working across multiple initiatives for an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
Delivering hundreds of Projects per year will provide you with an extremely stimulating workplace. Mentoring and a solid Leadership Program will be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business to Business Digital Transformation Program of works is looking for a Business Architect to Define and Assist with the business reference Architecture for their Digital Transformation.
These Projects vary from Business Process Redesign for Digital Channels to the modernisation of their existing Products and Services.
As a B2B Business Architect, you will be at the heart of a Major Transformation Program, sitting in the Office of the CTO and will assist by providing input into the recommendation of major investment decisions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
- Recommend actions to remediate non-compliance of the Programs of work
- Assist with the business analysis and recommendations (building the business roadmap) for the capital planning process with the understanding of Business priorities, Project costings and benefit Analysis models
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship within the multiple Project teams, Vendors and Stakeholders
- Create a view of the organisational capabilities across people, process and information to deliver the brilliant customer experiences
- Capability assessment against business goals and objectives
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have Telco experience
- Business Analyst and Architect experience would be highly favourable
- Previous experience on Business led Transformation Programs of work
- Demonstrated and extensive experience in business analysis and research, within a technology organisation (highly desirable)
- Experience with industry standard business frameworks such as eTOM, TAM and SID
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture modelling Applications (Sparx, Casewise) and Archimate 3.0
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- "Power User" PC skills with strong ability to "figure things out" when required
- Ability to communicate effectively with Technical team's and business users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience operating in large, complex Project structures and/or matrix organisations
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button, sending your resume in WORD format, or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job number: 200169215
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169215.
Reference Number: 200169215_3
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital