- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
6 months rolling
Reporting Line: Delivery/Project Manager, ICT for Digital Program Immediate Start Only
Role closes today at 4.30pm.
The team will be releasing some of the marketing related services for us to integrate with prior to 1 September release, these components which allow creation of leads through marketing campaigns and allow linkage to current lead management process. This new instance will replace the existing instance. The BA role will be involved in reviewing the current marketing processes, defining the new process and developing the technical specification for the development team as part of the role.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst for Agile web projects
- 5+ years of experience in capturing Business Requirements and Functional Requirements including leading requirements workshops
- Experience delivering web applications
- Demonstrable experience in leading the delivery of complex IT solutions
- Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
- Contemporary Agile (Scrum/Kanban/LEAN) Methodology experience
- Must have strong experience in creating epics, features and user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Six months experience of leading scrum teams
- Scrum Master certification preferable
- Conduct meetings with business teams to understand Business requirements and translate them into system requirements
- Work with Product Managers to understand the product road map and create EPIC and User Stories
- Manage Product Backlog and work with product managers to prioritize the user stories and Scrum team to elaborate the user stories
- Perform reviews of the deliverable based on acceptance criteria
- Act as a Liaison between Business and technical teams
- Identify the project risks proactively and work with the Project Manager to manage the risks
- Facilitates all team meetings, including the daily stand-up, iteration planning, team demo and iteration retrospective.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company