- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
BizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANE
- Brisbane location
- Permanent position in collaborative environment
- Integration Lead role
Seeking a BizTalk Technical Lead with expert technical knowledge and hands-on skills using BizTalk and the .Net stack.
Seeking a BizTalk Technical Lead with expert technical knowledge and hands-on skills using BizTalk and the .Net stack. The role will include leading and mentoring the Development team and using your expert knowledge of BizTalk to contribute to best-practice solutions development within a BizTalk/WCF environment.
You must demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Expert hands-on BizTalk skills
- Expert Microsoft stack skills (C#, .Net, WCF etc.)
- Continually seeking to make improvements in CI/CD environments
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in an Agile, Behaviour Driven Development environment
- Previous experience mentoring and guiding Development team
The role will include:
- Collaborating with the Solution and Enterprise Architecture teams to translate conceptual designs into technical, implementable architectures and designs
- Improving development standards for integration across technology
- Making improvements to integration services
- Establishing change management initiatives
- Conducting peer reviews to ensure adherence of integration solutions to established design guidelines and principles
- Conducting integration scenario analysis with development teams and approving interface contracts
- Providing recommendations on how to reduce Technical Debt
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200169584.
Reference Number: 200169584_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company