- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Digital Content Producer and Copywriter
Market leader with instantly recognizable brand are seeking a talented individual to join their digital team create world class content.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating digital content
- Writing, formatting and editing copy for Web, Ad, SMS and App
- Optimising content for SEO purposes
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Previous Journalism, writing or content creation experience
- An awesome portfolio showcasing your work and the ability to explain the results your work have acheived
- SEO knowledge
- Experience with Omniture, Wordpress or similar
- High energy and the ability to contribute in a team environment
If this sounds like you, click apply to send me your CV and portfolio
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company