Data & Analytics Business Development Principal
To meet the increasing demand for services, my client is seeking a Principal Business Development Manager to drive revenue by sourcing new enterprise business for their Data & Analytics division.
The successful candidate will provide sales leadership and focus on generating revenue within large companies in the Australian market.
This is an excellent opportunity to be the 'Go-to' person for Analytics with a great name in the market
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Articulate and develop the value propositions, features and benefits of Data and Analytics services
- Build strong industry relationships and general contacts to enhance the company's good reputation in the market place
- Generate incremental sales pipeline via demand generation, organic growth of existing clients channel partners and account managers
- Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plan
- The ability to carry out end to end sales activities (develop proposals, present offers, negotiate, and close opportunities) to prospect clients
- B2B sales experience in working with senior clients (Board and C-Level) in the field of Data and Analytics
- Proven ability in new business acquisition
- Knowledge of the capabilities of the key technologies of Microsoft, Open source, IBM and Data Visualisation
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for the Data Analytics space
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital
- IAB and Nielsen debut daily Digital Content Ratings
- CMO Momentum 2017: Why Suncorp's Mark Reinke sees platform-based business as the way of the future
- CMO Momentum 2017: What takes to build better customer journeys
- IAG nabs News Corp innovation head as chief digital officer