- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Business Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)
- Business Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 6 Months Contract (with a view to extend)
The role is expected to provide leadership and management support.
A strong ability to influence the organisation to support the plan through change management and influencing skills are essential to the role.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Black Belt Certified
- Proven delivery record in introducing and implementing process management and lean six sigma capabilities
- Demonstrable ability to work with and coach senior stakeholders to lead change within a Business Unit & ability to influence
- Working within a matrix structure, achieving an outcome with and without direct line management accountability
- Experience working within IT (IT Telco Preferred)
- Process mapping and documentation
- Organisational and Operational Change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams to develop their functional competencies through process improvement
- Facilitation of project teams, workshops and Kaizens
- Agile Expertise and Experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Niti Gaur
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company