Our client is urgently seeking an experience Automation Tester who has extensive experience working with Selenium and who can write complex SQL queries.
As an Automation Tester, you will:
- Analyse specifications and changes required to perform the testing process;
- Write, review and execute test cases, preferably leveraging from automated scripts;
- Raise defect reports and manage re-testing of defect fixes, and;
- Assist with the planning, monitoring and management of the testing process.
- Experience in Software Testing within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in testing complex client/server and web applications and a demonstrated working knowledge of an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent
- Experience in and knowledge of Automated Testing frameworks/patterns and the use of tools such as Selenium, Coded UI or equivalent.
- Well-developed technical testing skills, including:
- Write, review and execute manual and automated Test cases using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM).
- Ability to write complex SQL queries using MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with business and technical personnel and work effectively in a team environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital