Change & Communications Manager, Financial Services
About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry serving customers in Australia and around the world.
About the role
As Change Manager, you will be responsible for delivering Change, working flexibly to tight deadlines and in ambiguous situations and ensure there is a seamless customer experience.
- OCM Planning and execution
- Business Impact Assessment & Transition Planning
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Develop and execute a Communication and Engagement strategy and plan
- Develop Communications
- Learning and Performance Support
- Contribute to Training Needs Analysis
- Facilitate training design workshops with stakeholders using story board
- Embedding Change
- Develop a change readiness approach and transition plan
- Work with the business to develop and transition the change
- Work with Agile methodology
- Prior Change Management experience working in Agile run projects
- Extensive organisational change management experience, including large scale business transformation and technology programs.
- Experienced in Financial Services
- Prefer exposure in life insurance, wealth management or financial services
- Experience of projects with significant adviser engagement and or customer disclosure activities
- Significant experience in organisational communication.
- Experience in Learning & Development training
- Large scale planning, development and delivery skills
- Knowledge of how Agile projects work
- Have delivered change programs for large, complex initiatives containing multiple streams, regions and vendors, whilst leading a team of change professionals
- Managing internal and external stakeholders at senior levels
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital