- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Senior Technical Consultant
(Please note only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply for this role with a current Baseline minimum Government Security Clearance)
This is a permanent employment opportunity in Canberra!
One of our private clients are currently in need of a Technical / Software Consultant for a new permanent opportunity.
Your new company is a multi-award winning global organisation and has office across the globe. This opportunity is with their Canberra, ACT office.
You will be responsible for delivering technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of our client's software's suite of products.
You will be required to engage directly with end-users, interpret requirements and then participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to the client.
Experience with Client/Server as well as Web Platforms will be highly regarded. Previous experience as a Technical Consultant or Software Engineer will definitely get you bonus points.
This is a highly challenging role and previous client facing / stakeholder management experience will be highly regarded.
You will be extremely energetic, a self-starter, well presentable and have solid customer facing attributes.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/08680.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data