- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
Senior Technical Consultant
(Please note only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply for this role with a current Baseline minimum Government Security Clearance)
This is a permanent employment opportunity in Canberra!
One of our private clients are currently in need of a Software Engineer for a new permanent opportunity.
Your new company is a multi-award winning global organisation and has office across the globe. This opportunity is with their Canberra, ACT office.
You will be responsible for delivering technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of our client's software's suite of products.
You will be required to engage directly with end-users, interpret requirements and then participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to the client.
Experience with Client/Server as well as Web Platforms will be highly regarded. Previous experience as a Technical Consultant or Software Engineer will definitely get you bonus points.
This is a highly challenging role and previous client facing / stakeholder management experience will be highly regarded.
You will be extremely energetic, a self-starter, well presentable and have solid customer facing attributes.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/08680.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Why partnerships and people are key to building The Big Issue brand
- How surfing dogs helped VetShopAustralia drive customer engagement
- Coyne takes up chief customer officer post at Stars Group
- CMO interview: What it takes to align with your CEO
- Nine digital and former marketing chief, Alex Parsons, announces exit