Senior Systems Administrator
Looking for a Senior Level 3 Application Support Specialist in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extension possibilities
- Extensive experience as an Application Support Administrator in a Windows, Solaris and Oracle environment.
- Experience in Enterprise level multi-server infrastructure and operating system build, administration and support
- Automation skills using Windows Powershell, Bash/ksh, SQL
- Release and Deployment skills and ability to work within a change managed environment
- Configuration and complex problem solving skills including strong knowledge of SQL, preferably within an Oracle environment
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work independently within a small team
- Proven ability to produce documentation in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with the Objective records management system / outline experience with alternative EDRMS platforms.
- Security clearance at NV2
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold NV 2 Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stiti Rath
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital