- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
This well-established organisation has provided the professional services sector with an industry leading software product for decades.
Due to recent growth and a strong pipeline of new projects, they are looking for a talented .NET Developer to join their high-performance team. Reporting to the Development Team Leader, the .NET Developer will be responsible for design, programming and unit testing activities surrounding software development items.
- Exposure to large scale systems in both project and product environments
- Experience with working agile environments
- Degree or qualification in computer science, systems analysis or a related study
- Ability to work as part of a larger team, as well as autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred but not essential:
- Exposure to large scale systems or accounting software
- Experience working within agile development environments
- Experience with financial services industry
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company