Solution Architect - Network
Initial 3+ month contract paying approx $113/hr | Largest Workforce in QLD
Solution Architect with experience implementing complex CISCO Solutions
Solid experience with technical architecture Cisco PRIME and HPE IMC | ITIL
Our client, a diverse organisation with the largest workforce in the state, are undertaking a series of operational projects surrounding secure access, network management and wireless infrastructure. There are three distinct portions of work but all are tightly integrated to allow employees and other users to utilise departmental resources to connect to personally owned devices (desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones) in the workplace or remotely to access privileged information, web portals and applications.
As the Solution Architect (Prime Network Management) you will be responsible for delivering on the technical aspects of a new network management solution. The role will also be responsible for the end to end implementation of the network management platform (Cisco PRIME) specifically the architecture, documentation, testing, integration, training and initial support during the handover and acceptance period.
- Understands and demonstrated experience with enterprise management platforms (specifically Cisco PRIME and HPE IMC) including integration into large corporate infrastructure.
- Understands and can demonstrate testing techniques, integration and software applicable to the success of the final solution.
- Demonstrable and solid experience with technical (solution) architecture and practical implementation of Cisco PRIME.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid experience with managed services.
- Solid experience with HP and Cisco switches, routers, wireless products and their integration with each other.
- Understanding and solid experience of multiple vendor product implementations and integration into management platforms.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18114 or for a confidential discussion please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital