- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Sales / Account Manager
Our client is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services. They are building their presence in Brisbane and as such as seeking an additional Sales Manager to sell network, hardware and services to Government and the Education industries.
Responsibilities may include:
- Proposes, communicates and implements the Sales strategy for the accounts
- and/or sectors supported.
- Maintains Accounts/Sector strategic plans that clearly identify business
- potential, short and mid-term opportunities and competitive analysis.
- Directs the selection of the most appropriate channels in his accounts and
- manages conflicts in coordination with the Channel Sales team(s).
- Relations with end-customers:
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of accounts/sectors supported.
- Influences the accounts in their strategic choices regarding their communication
- infrastructure needs.
- Previous and successful large account sales management compulsory.
- Good understanding of direct and indirect sale model
- 4 - 5 years experience selling network, hardware and services
- Experience selling to the Government and Education sectors will be highly regarded.
- At ease with matrix based organizations.
- Ability to work independently.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Chan or Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7555 or please submit a detailed resume below.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company