- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Senior Application Support Consultant (2IC)
Permanent role with ASAP start
Make an impact with a rapidly growing software company
Be a senior member of notably enthusiastic support team
- Permanent role with ASAP start
- Newly created role in a rapidly growing company
- Be a senior member of notably enthusiastic support team
Our client is a rapidly growing software company producing Point of Sales (POS) systems for the retail and hospitality industries. With the new financial year upon us, they have created a new role in the level 2 support team for the company to reach even bigger heights
You role will be essentially that of a 2IC. You will help with training, rostering, and leadership, while also bringing the technical proficiency and customer service to wow clients.
Day to day the Level 2 support team is answering escalated client calls, and assisting in the support of hardware supplied by the company in the course of business.
You will be working in a windows environment and be well versed in SQL, and be able to identify issues in code (preferably Java). Commercial experience with POS systems would be highly desirable.
- Resolve an extensive array of escalated software technical issues reported by clients quickly and efficiently, working to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Liaise effectively with Clients and staff to ensure the delivery of high quality support.
- Install, upgrade, test, troubleshoot, configure and report on all the company's additional modules e.g. Loyalty, Inventory, etc.
- Utilise diagnostics tools, SQL scripting and reporting to pinpoint inconsistencies within databases unique to the company.
- Configure company software and additional modules to ensure their smooth operation across a network.
- Manage installations/upgrades
- Test alpha builds of software applications released by Research and Development prior to Beta/general client release.
- Manage and maintain internal reporting systems, including site performance management reporting. Ensure POS locations are syncing to their Head Office systems.
- Provide general advice to internal staff members on how to run and use internal systems such as Salesforce, Jira, the WIKI and the Digivox Telephone System.
Why is this one special?
You will be second in charge of a team supporting some of the most complex software in Brisbane. You will be working in a high pressure environment, but alongside a team that loves having fun along the way.
You'll keep your hands on the tools while extending your leadership skills, and you'll love the social disposition of the team.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4B/25777.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company