- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Engineering information specialist
- Knowledge on DE, GIS and BIM
- Knowledge of open data standards within AECO industry
- Exp in Agile environment team
Looking for a Specialist experienced in development of standards within Engineering and Asset data to work for their newly established DE Sector
A large government sector is looking for Specialist experienced in the development of standards within engineering and asset data (including classification of information) to join their team of Digital Engineering Domain.
- Exp in the development of development of standards (at a program, agency, national and/or international level) associated with engineering and asset data.
- Tertiary qualification in Project management, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Exp in generating, managing and distributing shared resources relating to the production of engineering information e.g CAD, GIS, BIM, Requirements etc
- Exp in generating, managing and distributing shared resources relating to the production of project controls information e.g Scheduling, cost, risk etc.
- Exp in generating, managing and distributing shared resources relating to the production of project controls information e.g handover packages etc.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200169437.
Reference Number: 200169437_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company